Tuesday 2 December 2008

Where have you been Mr Gough?

Yes I've even had complaints about my absence! Don't know what's been wrong with me the last month but just couldn't seem to put my fingers on the keyboard to get something down. Haven't sold anything on ebay. Haven't sold any books. Haven't got anything published- in fact had two rejections! Haven't even had any walking exploits this month.

A whole month it's pretty bad - but I'm back and there's lots of news to catch up on so check out the new exciting posts. Keep those comments coming else I won't know you're out there and I'll think I'm talking to myself (again!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats better. It's like stumbling accross an old favorite slipper you misplaced months ago. The tartan's gone a bit thin at the instep, the sponge lower is spreading and split, and that stain from where you spilt the milk from your cornflakes has developed into a penicilin, but once you stick your foot in you know the natural order is restored. Then you realise you threw the other one away last week!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Mr Gough has a new guilty, secret hobby ...Facebook.