Monday 2 February 2009

VRWG Feb meeting hit by snow!

Yep it's been a bit snowy today so we've all decided it would be best to stay at home by the fire and do some writing there instead (oh really?).
Well I suggested that the two+ hours freed up by the flurry of the white stuff could be used for some productive output. So I put my own words into action and have continued on production of my non-fiction CW exercise book. I'm trying to do 20-30 minutes a day on it and it is starting (just) to take some sort of shape. Still expect it to be a few months yet thought before the real editing starts!

Anyway here's a picture of a bird that visited the garden this morning for some seed!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Pretty picture - I hope you're not going to EAT the poor cold thing? I know what you meat eaters are like ...