Thursday 1 January 2009

Another year starts - so what happened last year then?

Well I didn't get published as such in 2008 anyway!

I did enter some competitions -which I didn't win.

I did go on some creative writing days - which were good fun and very inspiring.

I did do one stand up open mike slot at VRWG Winter Words - which was also good fun.

I did do more writing - but not enough.

I didn't finish my sitcom project - but plan to do so soon.

I did start more walking which gives good writing thinking time.

So for the coming year, a bit of a change - this blog is now going to be specifically writing related only. My walking exploits are now transferred to another blog http://chamonix2009.blogspot.com/ which will be used to follow the exploits of getting ready for the Alps walk in the summer. Please do visit it to see what I'm up to.

I toyed with the idea of changing the blog template for 2009 but I quite like the green so I'm going to leave it alone except of course for the small adjustment in the title to 2009.

Hope everyone who reads this gets something from it and please feel free to pass comment in the coming year.

Happy writing in 2009!

No comments: